Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello Everyone

So i recently did a cotton candy inspired look.
It was pretty fun and i like to work with a lot of colors.
But the thing i liked most about the look was the palette i was using.
I provided the link on my video, but here it is again if you want it
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1461_122/78-piece-makeup-palette.cfm


the palette is great. i think i get more use out of this one than if i were to have got the eye shadows mostly because i already have tons of eyeshadows in my 108 palette. but this palette comes with blushes too which is a nice bonus and like i said more usable for me.
okay so enough with that
i've started making videos again!
yay.
but im kinda bummed because very little actually view them.
i dont see why that is because i try to be original and helpful in all my vids.

anyway thats about it if you haven't seen my channel yet visit it at
http://www.youtube.com/user/batonbabe101

No comments:

Post a Comment